A huge congrats to NSSA Champion Mahina Maeda





A huge congrats to NSSA Champion Mahina Maeda for taking the U16 Girls gold medal for team Hawaii at the ISA World Championships! @mahinamaeda photo repost:

From Mahina: Excuse my gnarly face! But I have some gold on me! Super stoked to win another world title 2 years in a row! Thank you @raindog638 @kahea_hart #bert for pushing me and help me achieve this title! Thank you mom and dad I love you and miss you guys! Thank you friends, family, fans and sponsors! @hurley @hurley_women @joelcenteio @patchy_o @cobianfootwear @futuresfins @creaturesofleisure @boardstix @pyzelsurfboards #yumeya #dovewetsuits #sumudrabalibiru @mokuleleairlines @mrzogssexwax @hawaiisurfteam #hawaiisurfteam @neilforhawaii @hawaiinewsnow
@staradvertiser

















Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...